Justification vs. Sanctification
Updated: Aug 20, 2020
Justification: The act or state of being guiltless, faultless, right, just.
Sanctification: The act or state of being set apart, sinless, pure, holy. When we compare the scriptures about justification and sanctification, there are many similarities.
Here are a few:
* Both are available for the benefit of the believer through the grace of God and through the blood of Jesus.
* Both lead a sinner in the same direction to choose a better life in Christ by wanting to turn from the sinful nature.
* Both require an individual response by faith.
* Both allow freedom for an individual to live as they choose with ability to confess and repent. * Both are tested by people and by God to prove your standing firm.
* Both are examples of the life God requires of His children.