Updated: Aug 20, 2020
Think about the goodness of our Lord, who in all His ability to do anything to anyone at any time, chose us for such a time as this. Not that we personally deserve His mercy, grace, love, peace, joy or anything special, yet He purposes it in his heart to grant us the desires of His heart in abundance. If ever we feel a cloud is covering the view of the magnificent power of His glory than purpose in our heart to rise above that cloud, beyond the storms of life and rest in His dwelling place.
How do we, in our weaknesses and inadequacies, attempt such a task? Remember all that He has done for us in the past, He will do it again. Healing, restoration, forgiveness, to the fullness of His possibilities. Remember all things are possible with God.
Though for a time things may seem overwhelming, Jesus overcame them all. Death could not hold Him down. He took the keys and gave them to us that the gates of hell will not prevail. Praise the Lord! We have the same Holy Spirit in us that dwelt with Jesus who accomplished the purposes of God through the temptations, trials, testing, and tribulations.
All that is in Jesus now lives in us. We have overcome the power of darkness, the schemes of the enemy, and by no means shall anything harm us. Thank the Lord and remind satan of all God has done, what Jesus did on the cross, and the power of the Holy Spirit that is in us. Not by might, not by power, but by the Spirit of the living risen King of kings, and Lord of Lords. We overcome by the blood of the lamb and by the word of our testimony. Speak into existence the words of truth to manifest into the atmosphere of the spirit and it shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Jesus is Lord in our life.
Jesus abides in us and we abide in Him.
Jesus is ours and we belong to Him.
Jesus is the lover of our soul and we are His Beloved.
Nothing can separate us from His love for us because our relationship is bonded by flesh, blood, and spirit.
We have believed the report of the Lord.
All His promises are Yes and Amen!
Be it unto us according to Your Word, Your Truth, Your Life and Your Spirit.
* We are Free.
* We are Loved.
* We are accepted.
* We are forgiven.
* We are children of the King.
* We are more than conquerors.
* We are ambassadors for Christ!
* We are the temple of the Holy Spirit.
* We are able to do the will Father God.
* We are a new creation in Christ Jesus.
* We are becoming renewed day by day.
* We are able to be defeat the enemy.
* We are lead by Holy Spirit.
* We are able to live by faith not by sight.
* We have all He is living inside of us.
* There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus.
* There is not guilt in Christ Jesus.
* There is no fear in Christ Jesus.
* There is no lack in Christ Jesus.
* There is no darkness in Christ Jesus.
* There is nothing impossible in Christ Jesus.
* There is power in the blood of Christ Jesus.
* There is healing in the blood of Christ Jesus.
* There is all we need in Christ Jesus.
Therefore we will:
* Be joyful always. Laugh. Shout.
* Burst into song.
* Be jubilant.
* Be happy.
* Be content.
* Be hopeful. Rejoice.
* Be exuberant.
* Be an imitator of Jesus.
* Be a child.
* Be able to testify of God’s glory.
* Be loud in praise.
* Be sincere in heart.
* Be all we can be in God’s army.
* Be extreme in loving others.
* Be available to listen.
* Be still and know God is God.
* Be ready to go when He says go.
* Be on guard when He says wait.
* Be a servant.
* Be a friend.
* Be truthful.
Whatsoever we ask we have in Christ Jesus. Exceedingly, abundantly, above, overflowing, uncontainable, unfathomable, immeasurable, oozing, purging, inheritance of the almighty, supreme, sufficient, providing, available, sovereign, loving creating nature of our Father. Challenge ourselves to do more today for the LORD than yesterday! Grow from Glory to Glory!